Pink Vail 2021, March 26-28, will mark the 10th anniversary of Pink Vail and the last year for the event.
If you cannot find the answers you are looking for below, please email Christine Albertson email@example.com.
Pink Vail is the world’s biggest ski day to conquer cancer, raises funds to ease the pains of cancer treatment and supports patient care and patient programming for ALL patients of Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center in Edwards, a 501(c)3. Pink Vail raises awareness throughout Colorado, the country and the globe, uniting the many people touched by cancer who share a common love for skiing and snowboarding. Individuals and groups compete to raise funds through social media, email, and traditional means. Donors range from those who write substantial checks to children emptying their piggy banks – all with a common goal of helping people affected by cancer to become survivors. Friends cajole friends into supporting the cause and plan outrageous team costumes. Leading up to event, the town and storefronts are pinkified, banners are raised and the air is filled with anticipation.
100% of Pink Vail donations and registration fees benefit all patients at Shaw Cancer Center through enhancements to patient care and patient programming. All Shaw patients, whether male or female, no matter their cancer diagnosis, have the opportunity to benefit from Pink Vail funds throughout their cancer treatment experience and beyond. These unique services can dramatically impact a patient’s quality of life, but are not typically covered by insurance.
- $25 - 12 years old and younger
- $35 - 13 years old and older
- Registration does not include a lift ticket
Participants are encouraged to help raise funds by asking friends and family to sponsor them. The more you raise, the more prizes you are eligible for - and the more our community cancer center benefits.
If you raise $50 (registration fee + donation) then you will receive a Pink Vail commemorative knit beanie.
YES! Our generous sponsors give us their products and we give them to you as prizes. Here's how you can win:
- When you raise $50 (registration fee + donation) you will receive a complimentary Pink Vail knit beanie from Bula or Big Truck.
RAISE $500: STAR
- A Pink Vail knit beanie
- A Pink Vail YETI Rambler bottle
RAISE $1,000: SUPERSTAR
- Star goodies PLUS
- A Pink Vail Helly Hansen Duffel Bag
- A Pink Vail Helly Hansen Fleece
TOP 10 INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISERS
- Receive amazing thank you gifts from our sponsors both local and national.
TOP FUNDRAISING TEAM
- The number one fundraising team will receive a team prize
BEST COSTUMES: CHILD & ADULT CATEGORY
- That's right, we have a panel of judges to determine the best family-friendly costumes! So be creative and fun and you could be our costume winner!
Stay tuned for more ways to win prizes!
If you are not planning to be in the Vail Valley during the month of March, we will arrange mailing.
- Donations made to yourself through your DAF, private foundation or other supporting organization are not eligible for prizes.*
- Donations made to you (the Pink Vail participant) from your ski day sponsors, who are not immediate family members, can be through a DAF, IRA Charitable Distribution, private foundation, or other supporting organization. These donations are eligible for prizes for you, not the ski day sponsor.
Funds raised, stay local for Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center in Edwards, CO. 100% of Pink Vail donations and registration fees benefit all patients at Shaw Cancer Center through enhancements to patient care and patient programming. All Shaw patients, whether male or female, no matter their cancer diagnosis, have the opportunity to benefit from Pink Vail funds throughout their cancer treatment experience and beyond. These unique services can dramatically impact a patient’s quality of life, but are not typically covered by insurance.
Once you register, we ask that you help raise funds. Just like asking someone to sponsor your walk or run event, you are asking friends and family to sponsor you. Send e-mails, make phone calls, or post on Facebook with a link to your Pink Vail profile page —you’ll be amazed at how generously people will support you and this great cause!
To ensure all donations are counted towards team and individuals goals, the money must be physically collected and submitted to the Vail Health Foundation office by 5:00 PM on Friday, March 26th. Any offline donations that are waiting to come in will NOT be counted towards your individual or team goal if they have not been received by 5:00 PM on Friday, March 26th. Any donations received after 5:00 PM will be accepted, but will not count towards individual or team goals.